Prioritizing Corrective Maintenance Activities for Android Applications: An Industrial Case Study on Android Crash Reports
V. Lenarduzzi, A. C. Stan, D. Taibi, G.Venters and M. Windegger
10th International Conference on Software Quality Days, SWQD 2018; Vienna; Austria; 16-20 January 2018
How Developers Perceive Code Smells and Antipatterns in Source Code: a Replicated Study”
D.Taibi, A. Janes and V. Lenarduzzi.
Information and Software Technology Journal (IST), In Press.
Processes, Motivations and Issues for Migrating to Microservices Architectures: An Empirical Investigation
D.Taibi, V. Lenarduzzi, C. Pahl.
IEEE Cloud Computing, In Press.
Microservices in Agile Software Development: First results on Issues, Advantages, and Disadvantages
D.Taibi, V. Lenarduzzi, C. Pahl and A. Janes
First International Workshop on Microservices for Agile software development (WMSA17), Cologne, Germany, 2017.
A Dynamical Quality Model to Continuously Monitor Software Maintenance
V. Lenarduzzi, Stan, C. , Taibi, D. , Tosi, D. , and Venters, G.
11th European Conference on Information Systems Management, 2017.
Experimenting Traditional and Modern Reliability Models in a 3-Years European Software Project
D. Tosi, V. Lenarduzzi, S. Morasca, D. Taibi.
11th European Conference on Information Systems Management (ECISM2017), Genoa (Italy), 2017, September 14-15
Comparing Communication Effort within the Scrum, Scrum with Kanban, XP, and Banana Development Processes
D. Taibi, Lenarduzzi, V. , Ahmad, M. Ovais, and Liukkunen, K.
21th Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineeering (EASE), 2017, 2017.
39th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE2017)
- Can Opinion Mining Techniques Help to Select Open Source Software?
International Journal of Computer & Software Engineering (IJCSE)
- A Coordination-based Brokerage Architecture for Multi-Cloud Resource Markets
4th International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud2016)
- MVP explained: A Systematic Mapping on the Definition of Minimum Viable Product
D. Taibi and V. Lenarduzzi42th Euromicro Conference Series on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA 2016)
- Towards a Lean Approach to Reduce Code Smells Injection: an Empirical Study
D. Taibi, A. Janes and V. Lenarduzzi17th International Conference on Agile Software Development (XP2016)
- Towards Component-Aware Function Point Measurement
L. Lavazza, V. Lenarduzzi and D. TaibiInternational Conference on Software Process and Product Measurement (IWSM Mensura 2016)
- An Empirical Investigation on the Motivations for the Adoption of Open Source Software
10th International Conference on Software Engineering Advances (ICSEA2015)
- Free” Innovation Environments: Lessons learned from the Software Factory Initiatives
D. Taibi, V. Lenarduzzi, O.M. Ahmad, K. Liukkunen, I. Lunesu, M. Matta, F. Fagerholm, J. Münch, S. Pietinen, M. Tukiainen, C. Fernández-Sánchez, J. Garbajosa and K. Systä10th International Conference on Software Engineering Advances (ICSEA2015)
- Functional Size Measures and Effort Estimation in Agile Development: a Replicated Study
V. Lenarduzzi, I. Lunesu, M. Matta and D. Taibi16th International Conference on Agile Software Development (XP2015)
- Towards a Classification Schema for Development Technologies: an Empirical Study in the Avionic Domain
D. Taibi, V. Lenarduzzi, L. Dieudonné and C. PlociennikInternational Journal On Advances in Software
- Can Functional Size Measures Improve Effort Estimation in SCRUM?
9th International Conference on Software Engineering Advances (ICSEA2014)
- A classification schema for development technologies
D. Taibi, L. Dieudonné and C. Plociennik9th International Conference on Software Engineering Advances (ICSEA2014)
- Controlled Experiments Comparing Fault-Tree-based Safety Analysis Technique
D. Taibi, A. Mouaffo and K. Jamboti18th International Conference on Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering (EASE2014)
- Does Visualization Speed up the Safety Analysis Process?
R. Altarawneh, M. Steiner, D. Taibi, S. Humayoun and P. Liggesmeyer33rd International Conference on Computer Safety, Reliability and Security (SafeComp2014)
- Estimating Software Development Effort Based on Phases
V. Lenarduzzi, S. Morasca and D. Taibi40th Euromicro Conference Series on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA 2014)
- Interoperability-related architectural problems and solutions in information systems: A scoping study
H. Abukwaik, H.D. Rombach and D. Taibi8th European Conference on Software Architecture (ECSA2014)
- Process Configuration Framework Tool
P. Diebold, L. Dieudonné and D. Taibi40th Euromicro Conference Series on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA 2014)
- Moonlighting Scrum: An Agile Method for Distributed Teams with Part-Time Developers Working during Non-Overlapping Hours
8th International Conference on Software Engineering Advances (ICSEA2013)
- On the Definition of Dynamic Software Measures
6th International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM2012)
- An Empirical Investigation of Perceived Reliability of Open Source Java Programs
27th ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC ’12)
- A Study on OSS Marketing and Communication Strategies
8th International Conference on Open Source Software (OSS2012)
- How Open Source Software Products Can Support Teaching in Italian Schools
5th European Conference on Information Management and Evaluation (ECIME2011)
- OP2A: Assessing the Quality of the Portal of Open Source Software Products
7th International Conference on Web Information Systems and Technologies (WEBIST2011)
- OP2A: How to Improve the Quality of the Web Portal of Open Source Software Products
Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, Springer-Verlag
- OSS-TMM Guidelines for improving the testing process of open source software
International Journal of Open Source Software and Processes (IJOSSP)
- A probability-based approach to modeling the risk of unauthorized propagation of information in on-line social networks
Conference on Data and Application Security and Privacy (CODASPY2011)
- A survey on Open Source Software Trustworthiness
- Towards a trustworthiness model for Open Source Software
LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing
- Applying SCRUM in an OSS Development Process: An Empirical Evaluation
L. Lavazza, S. Morasca, D. Taibi and D. Tosi11th International Conference in Software Engineering and Extreme Programming (XP2010)
- An Investigation of the Users’ Perception of OSS Quality
V. Del Bianco, L. Lavazza, S. Morasca, D. Taibi and D. Tosi6th International Conference on Open Source Software (OSS2010)
- Predicting OSS trustworthiness on the basis of elementary code assessment
4th International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM2010)
- A Survey on the Importance of Some Economic Factors in the Adoption of Open Source Software
8th International Conference on Software Engineering, Management and Applications (SERA2010)
- T-DOC: A Tool for the Automatic Generation of Testing Documentation for OSS Products
S. Morasca, D. Taibi and D. Tosi6th International Conference on Open Source Software (OSS2010)
- Certifying the Testing Process of Open-Source Software: New Challenges or Old Methodologies?
S. Morasca, D. Taibi and D. TosiIEEE International Workshop on Free/Libre/Open Source Software (FLOSS2009)
Quality of Open Source Software: The QualiPSo Trustworthiness Model
OSS, 2009, pp. 199-212.
Towards The Evaluation of OSS Trustworthiness: Lessons Learned From The Observation of Relevant OSS Projects
OSS, 2008, Milano.